Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 7:

The Presidential debate dominated the later part of my day, I didn't get much done. I should know better. I Took out a facebook yesterday but it has yet to start still says being reviewed.Tried to contact one my leads and he did not answer.

Troubling:
I watched a training video that was title "key points to six figures"
I don't like the insinuation that I am somehow less committed. but it makes wonder why my own upline sponsor has been unresponsive to my questions. Wether or not this is the case I will never rally be able to verify so I am left on my own figuring out how this all works.

NO leads today:facebook jobs ads have limited effectiveness,
uploaded videos to youtube hardly any views. SO I guess I need a how to like they suggested.
I also troied to link some blog directories to this blog but I have not heard back or received traffic from them.

I registered a domain and redirected to my buy prepaid phone time page.
Buy prepaid Airtime

The opportunity
BIZ OP

No comments:

Post a Comment