Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SOLO-ADS

The SOLO-AD Buy is well on it's way and so far I have 231 hits to my opt-in page, But no opt-ins from that source. Meanwhile people keep responding to my ads for employment. The few that called today one seemed interested but did not follow through.For the first time I got that guts to get on the phone with the leads and try to sell them but I was not successful, I can only assume I will eventually improve my phone skills. I also Have a list with 500 mlm leads on it and I am wondering if I should enter them into the vitel database. I was thinking of just cold calling. If I forced myself to do this I would greatly improve my hpone skills. Lastly I posted ads On craigslist in the cellphone sales section with a pic that links to the shop for phones page. SO far no buyers. I was emailed a phone number by one of the person and he seemed to think that I was someone he could drive too and pick up the actual phone. I tried to explained to him what the set up was but he didn't seem to understand. So thats was pretty much it.

Vitel BIZ OPP

No comments:

Post a Comment